View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Earth Day

Thanks,twinkletoes for your kind words about my Amy.The amazing thing about my strong-willed child, was that no matter who she got to meet-John Travolta,Kurt Browning,Raffie the childrens singer,a room full of Astronauts and Cosmonauts, or being on the t.v. show called FRONT PAGE CHALLENGE, or being the grand marshall of the Saskatoon parade,she never let it go to her head. I remember her grandpa asking her how she was feeling about going to New York, and the United Nations, and meeting so many V.I.P's, and she said to him"but grandpa, I AM a V.I.P!I wish she was still with us, she had the biggest hopes and dreams, loved animals, especially horses, one of her dreams was to own a huge ranch in Montana, and build a big log house. Another was being a Vet. Then there was a race car driver, and becuse she had beautiful,long hair-with huge brown eyes-she decided to see about being a hair model, for shampoo commercials! As you can tell, I could talk about her forever, she did more living in her 20 years, than most of us do in a lifetime, almost like she knew she would not be here for long.I have a huge trunk- load of memories, and need to get it all organized, into a big scrapbook. I have 2 remaining daughters, and one is married, and gave me 2 grandsons these past 2 years. I just found out, when my daughter was further along in her pregnancy, that before she died, Amy she was asked to pick out a name for her sister's first child, one to fit a girl or a boy-she decided the name should be "Rayne", Rayne Cody turned 2 in December,and he has many of his late auntie Amy's mannerisms, makes a person really wonder.Out of my 3 girls,Amy was the one most like me. I am sure she is an Angel now,keeping an eye on all of us.But the world has lost a wonderful human being, and I, my daughter.
prairiemary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (04-21-2009)