View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 06:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Suicide in movies, TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alffe View Post
Ok...I believe in the message...I'm not sure about the messenger. Thank you Nikki for posting the link...I just watched it and I ordered the T Shirt.

I guess the important thing is that a lot of people watch this show so hopefully a lot of people will get the message.

I must take a look at ASPS's site and see if their opinion was any different than the warning they gave about Will Smiths movie...7 (something) or if they even have one.

And on a selfish note....I've missed you Nikki and continue to keep you in my heart and prayers. Please remember that you are loved around here.
ditto... ((( Nik))

(((Alffe))) thanks...

Seven Pounds --the movie w/ Will SMith.... more shocking in many ways than "House" Tv show espisode .
it is NOT "the pusuit of Happyness --same director ...
very INtense, powerfull... but not 'easy' to watch and many may not be able to watch...
Wil SMith brilliantlly conveys the depths of pain, suffering LOSSes more emotions.... issues....aspects of Suicide and DEATH but its also a LOVE story...
Life and Death issues are touched -- chronic illnesses, domestic violence , elder care --the scenes in nursing home soo powerful-- deep complex movie... but it is a movie....

here many share their experiences.... Personal REAL

stories of so many ...survivors, of fighting demons and seeking answers
HOPE...

sorry...
losing my thought train now...

Death...
how when DEATH comes...
into our lives...
LIFE and Death issues...
manifestations...
affects...
much that's been sitting heavily painfully

thanks...ALL... for sharing, caring, more..
for this special place, family where can TALK about it
and for ALL who are
BLESSings
pono is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-21-2009), Doody (04-21-2009), mistiis (04-21-2009), Nik-key (04-21-2009)