View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I haven't seen the movie, I am not sure I can just yet. I did not know the House episode would have a suicide or I don't think I would have seen it either. I love House, is my favorite TV show. I knew they formed the coalition and I knew they were working to bring suicide out of the darkness, but I did NOT expect one of the doctors to kill himself.

I was horrified that one of the cast member I have come to really like shot himself. When I saw the scene, I flashed back to Dad and just sat here sobbing and throwing up for all I was worth. What I liked about the episode, and the reason I kept watching after the inital shock, was the reactions of his family and friends. I related to every emotion expressed.

I thought it great too, that they had Hugh Laurie -the leading star, be the one who went into denial. I remember this in my own family, people trying to find any other possibility that could have happened. My mom and step sister were there when he killed himself, it was all too clear there was NO other possibility! Yet, even faced with so much proof, I guess one just has to question.

((BJ)) how wonderful to see you dear friend

((Pono)) your posts always inspire me and give me strength

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-21-2009), Brokenfriend (04-21-2009), mistiis (04-21-2009), pono (04-23-2009)