Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 12:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Thank You!!!

I just saw this now & I want to thank you for coming here before doing anything else. You have received so much love & so many great ideas. BUT what you don't know is what you have done for me. I have a daughter who is as depressed also. What you wrote I swear could have been written almost word for word by her. Alot of it I have heard her say, I was listening, but not understanding. Now I understand & I am going to help her get the help she so desperately needs.

She is on an anti-depressant but I don't think it is helping her at all. She needs to see someone other than her regular doctor I see that now. And she really needs help, I see that most especially now. So whether it was your intention or not, you have not only saved yourself, you have saved my daughter. THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart. AND I am so glad to see you made it thru last night. NOW you need to make it thru tonight also. SO keep coming back here if it is to only check in with us with a few words.

Again THANK YOU so much for helping my daughter. For helping me see how desperate she is. I have been so wrapped up in my own misery I couldn't see hers. She lives with us also. She isn't disabled physically, she does go to work most every day. But I can see what a 'drag' it is on her. How hard it is for her to get up & go. She knows we also depend on her to help pay some of the bills. I wish she didn't have to help us, but it is so expensive to live in California we have to have her pay us some rent. Not as much as she would pay living by herself mind you by along shot. But I also don't believe in letting any of my 2 children live off of me when they are adults. That doesn't teach them anything to do that.

Like I said THANK YOU so much.
**HUGS**
Now you hang in there also ok???? You are worth so much more than you imagine. See what you did?? By sharing, reaching out to us, you helped yourself & you helped my daughter, you have helped me to help her. BTW her name is Erin.

DebbyV
Debby is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote