View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 04:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Alffe)) Yep, would not have believed it, but I am sitting her smiling

In medicine, an infarction results in the death of a macroscopic area of tissue in an organ due to loss of adequate blood supply. The resulting dead tissue is termed necrotic.

Ok, I goofed, his girlfriend was not a doctor, but a lawyer. The reason she could make that choice on his leg, was because she was his medical proxy. House could not forgive her, and she left him.

Ahhh it is all coming back to me LOL

The show really is a bit of a soap opera. The same cast dealing with new and complicated, unique, hard to solve cases each week. Monday nights btw.

As for why Dr Kutner killed himself. NO ONE KNOWS. In fact in the episode just before this, he is the one who solves a case and is high on life and praise from his colleagues. It was a complete shock.

That is what I like most about it. The cast were all stunned. It was just like in real life. I know it was that way for me with Dad, and I imagine many others here... you just sit there wondering why? What could have been that bad?

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-21-2009), barbo (04-22-2009), Brokenfriend (04-21-2009), pono (04-23-2009)