Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 02:58 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Dear Abasaki,

Please check your private messages, something I constantly forget to look for.

Also, don't stop talking about this -- talk as much as you need. I have felt that I was hogging space and people's time, to the detriment of other members who might also need to talk about stuff in their lives, when I spent so much time writing about me over a ten day period, but it helped me through my crisis.

You are talking about the 2nd most important decision you can make in your life and you don't want to die but you don't want to live like this anymore. If someone here can help you defer your decision for a while, who knows(?), you might start having less pain (tolerable pain); some alternative may suddenly appear.

I won't talk about what suicide does to family and friends, I think most of us who have seriously considered suicide dealt with that in our own minds before reaching this point.

I will say that even though it may sound silly to repeat it, death is permanent. You know that, it is why you reached out to us, you need some kind of hope to help you keep going. Hang on as long as you can, clinging to the belief that the next post may provide that hope; but only if you haven't decided an hour or a day before you get the chance to see it...Vic

Last edited by Vicc; 12-15-2006 at 12:10 PM.
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote