View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 07:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you, Beth, that does help a lot. Can you tell me something? Is the atrophy in your hand happening because of the BP damage, or the RSD? What are the early symptoms of RSD? As soon as I read your description of your hand, I glanced down at my hands. My left hand looks significantly smaller than the right, as does my forearm. I had never noticed! Is that not, possibly, from using it less, with a natural muscle atrophy? I went for an IME yesterday, and the doc measured both my arms, above and below the elbow...I'm curious what her results were. Obviously she noticed a difference, also; no one has ever mentioned it before.

I'm so glad your SCS is helping...and I will take your advice. If something hurts, I will stop. The exam yesterday gave me a day of agony, with the hot sensation in my arm (especially around my elbow) again...my husband wants me to rest today. Is there anything else I can do to keep anything from worsening?

Better stop typing! If or when you can, I'd appreciate hearing more. Thank you very much!

Donna
Donna7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote