View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 07:34 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

here i go again. I am so happy you have your beloved animals. I don't think you are doing your mother a service by keeping her with you. She loves you dearly and you might be committing a sin by slowly killing yourself being her caretaker. She would be so much safer in a home...Her soul would be so much safer if you allowed yourself a life. You are martrying(sp) yourself and it isn't working. You need to work on your self esteem...You are finally free of your husband...you need to be free of your mother's demands and just be a source of love for her. You could benefit so much by playing more with your beloved companions and start having the time to make new friends and focus on your own needs. I went through such a depression when my alienated mother died and I felt the bottom of my world fall out...I no longer had somebody to take care of and it was so painful for me to grasp the reality that I had never taken care of myself nor had I ever had anybody take care of me. The latter was probably the most painful of the emotions and the one I had been dodging all my life. Shortly there after I found a sick starling and rescued him. I called him Little Jude. He brought so much joy into my life.
He died to the year my mother died. It was so weird. Then I finally began to start trying to take care of myself. It started out being the loneliest process of my life.
Bobby

Last edited by mymorgy; 12-15-2006 at 08:56 AM.