View Single Post
Old 04-22-2009, 10:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good night!

On your face? Your face? What on earth were they thinking? When I had mine, it was all over my body, but not on my face.......wow! I think I would have knocked someone out!

I am so sorry you had to go through that......hopefully you will NEVER go through that again..............sounds a bit sadistic to me..........sigh

Hopefluuy now you will get the meds and help you need in order to feel GREAT!

You are so brave!

Big hugs!
Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARBARA356 View Post
Hi, I went to the clinic and the doctor decided to do an ENG or EMG, uncertain which word to use. I had to come back today to do it. He said it would be a good idea to make certain this is MG since I am there. The procedure was done around my eye. It was incredibly painful. I think there were 3-4 needles. He had another doctor insert the needles. He had to keep moving them around and deeper, which was excrutiating. I never screamed or cried, but Did wimper alot. The doctor at the clinic said he will call me tomorrow to let me know. The doctor at this clinic in GA, was very patient and attentive to me. He spent about an hour and a half talking to me and getting my neurological history. I will let you guys know how my test came out. My last neuro did say I had MG from a repetitive nerve test on my wrist but it will be better to know for sure. Anybody else had this eye muscle test done?