Old 04-22-2009, 03:21 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Shocked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsiderThis View Post
Hi joeboi, it sounds like you're having a really awful experience. I'm so sorry to read about how drastically the tooth extractions affected you.

Your lips turning purple sounds really serious. Is that what made them think there was an infection?

If you aren't diabetic you could try vitamin C to kill the infection, if there is still infection.

I had a very bad dental infection due to old dental implants. I was really sick with tetanus as the time and had no money to go to a doctor, so I tried vitamin C after reading some intense accounts of what it can do. I'm about 6 feet tall and weighed about 250 at the time, and I used about 24 grams a day... it took about a day for me to feel a really definite improvement, and then it was basically gone. I mean, not totally gone because I have to keep taking vitamin C, but the swelling went away and the tired feeling from an infection went away.

If you are diabetic then if you also happen to have a particular gene the large amount of vitamin C that I found effective could be risky for you.

I've used C many times in the years since then to get rid of infections.

((((((((((joeboi))))))))))))
I would caution readers here that 24 grams of Vitamin C is a huge amount. I would not take this advice without serious consultation with your doctor. If you have kidney disorders, are prone to kidney stones, are diabetic this is very critical.

Just to keep in perspective.... 24 grams is 48 tablets of 500mg!

I do not recommend anyone reading here do this.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote