Thread: Roll Call!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I get to do some MORE cleaning.Yay for me{insert sarcasm}
Turns out my 3 cats have fleas...
I had to bathe all 3 of them in flea shampoo{twice} only to find out last night that my 2 lil ones STILL have the nasty lil bugs on them!!!!!
I shampooed my carpets and washed all the bedding and i do believe i have washed just about every towel i own.....

So i called the vet and she said for me to come in and get this pill {3.99 each}that will kill the fleas in 30 mins....I wonder why i didn't call yesterday??
However,it's not quite that easy.I also have to go purchase 3 packs of advantage drops at $16.00 each.Merry christmas kitties!!

I saw my kitties scratching-but i thought it was dry skin-because they weren't scratching profusely.Until night before last when my daughter saw a bug on one of their faces!!
So if you have kitties ,even if they dont go outside-check them often!!
So my big plans for this weekend is to vacuum the matresses and floors and finish the laundry..I have kept them in one room since night before last...I feel sooo bad for not noticing this sooner!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully i can get my christmas shopping finished on sunday....
Anyone wanna trade duties with me this weekend??Haha

Alffe
Christmas caroling..I haven't seen anyone doing that in a very long time...And..
Taking food baskets to your adopted family.
Now that is the true holiday spirit!

Julie
You are gonna need to rest after your weekend..LOL
Wish
I hope you feel better
{{Hugs}} to all of you..
Have a great weekend!

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote