View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 10:34 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Thumbs Up this is very hopeful, Billye.

You sound positive, and the test results are positive. This then is a goal, you can work for. (and PT will be WORK! believe ME).

Let me know what therapy you get. I had both IFc and ultrasound, and they worked well for me. After 3 sessions I had significant reduction in pain.

Also I hope you consider Whey Protein shakes..Like the ones Alan is now
using. They are easy to drink, you can put your nutrients into them..Like flax oil, fresh fruit and whip it up and no chewing necessary. This will give you
amino acids (no digestion needed) and fats, and potassium from the fruit.
People will often DRINK when they won't eat (appetite wise) and this is an easy way to get nutrition.

It is really critical that you found that H. pylori. Given you use that Indocin!
What a risk that was! Whew...gives me the goosebumps!

So I am very pleased for you..that there is light coming at the end of a long long tunnel!

Good goin', girl!

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote