View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

This is a odd reaction you are having.

My first thoughts are...that cellulose is in all vegetables. I can't see you reacting to it. It is not digested, and passes thru as fiber.

Here is some info on these additives:
http://healthlibrary.epnet.com/GetCo...chunkiid=21394

You may benefit from reading about food allergies/intolerances.
The lily family and Nightshade family do cause food reactions that can be unique. Most reactions however last more than 15 minutes.

http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T427498.html

Notice the time frames for reacting to this family of vegetables:
Quote:
Evaluating the effects of ingesting members of the nightshade family can be tricky. After eating a tomato, it can take as long as 48 hours before a reaction occurs... and it can actually take as long as six months for all reactions to stop. This means that if you want to test for nightshades you may need to completely give up every member of this family for six months. You must carefully check all labels. Prepared foods often contain potato starch or tomato paste. Relish may contain peppers or paprika. Any time you see "spices" listed under ingredients, the food may contain paprika or pepper.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote