View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I'm amending one of my two adversary proceeding complaints. I will have to do a Motion for Leave to Amend to attach, and then hope that leave is granted.

My main problem was that I couldn't remember why I thought I should amend.

Luckily I had already sent letters asking if the defendants concurred, which of course they didn't. (Anything to be less than helpful.)

One reason I think I should amend now, is that I didn't set out the damages I wanted very clearly. It's really hard to write what I want for damages because it's not one, simple thing, and I get confused when things have multiple parts.

I thought I'd finish amending today, but this morning I called HopeNow and got a really good counselor. If Wells Fargo modified my loan in keeping with the White House's Home Affordable Modification I would just make it in terms of having the money to live and pay my mortgage.

The HopeNow person said, however, that banks weren't generally modifying loans to 31% of income the way the government has said... I said I wanted Wells Fargo to modify my loan the way the government said, after all, Wells Fargo got 25 billion in taxpayer dollars.

So, we'll see.

Oh, I called HopeNow because I got a letter from Wells Fargo that said my modification was denied because I didn't send back the executed modification papers... only they never sent them to me, I never had any papers to execute or send back.

Who else is tired of the corruption and deception?

I'm really fed up with both!