View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 03:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by borz80 View Post
I am a 21 year old male and since november I have noticed my right upper eyelid is drooping. It isnt impairing my vision but i can feel it droop and it bothers me. I went to an eye doctor and the noticed my pupil in the eye that is drooping is 2 mm larger in dim light than my left pupil. He referred me to a neurologist and the neurologist didnt think anything was wrong but sent me for an mri on my brain and blood work. Everything came back normal so he thinks its just a normal varience. But for about a month now I have noticed the my right arm and leg feel tight, almost weak but not really because I can play sports and run and do everything like I used to do. What could this be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. AM I just drving myself crazy and thinking about it too much?
Hi, I'll tell you a bit about what I've experienced, maybe you will see some areas that are similar to your experience.

I had tetanus which is a central nervous system disease. One of the things it did was make me weak. My little kitty felt as if she'd gained 50 pounds when I tried to pick her up, I couldn't lift my legs very high to walk, so it would take me three steps to cross a foot square tile... just two examples.

Okay, so I had a hard time getting the antibiotics to kill the bacteria, with the result that I had tetanus for fairly long and now I still have trouble with weakness -- the thing is that now instead of the weakness being all the time it happens when I'm under stress.

So, you might want to reflect on whether you have more weakness when you are under stress. If you do, then the problem may be related to your nerves and by using methylcobalamin you may be able to reverse your problems. Methylcobalamin regenerates nerves. But, it's not fast. I think we're sort of used to taking an aspirin and the pain goes away in an hour.

With methylcobalamin it takes more like a month or two for the replacement to reach a level where there's a significant change for the better.

Those are my thoughts...
Idealist (04-25-2009)