View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsiderThis View Post
Hi, I'll tell you a bit about what I've experienced, maybe you will see some areas that are similar to your experience.

I had tetanus which is a central nervous system disease. One of the things it did was make me weak. My little kitty felt as if she'd gained 50 pounds when I tried to pick her up, I couldn't lift my legs very high to walk, so it would take me three steps to cross a foot square tile... just two examples.

Okay, so I had a hard time getting the antibiotics to kill the bacteria, with the result that I had tetanus for fairly long and now I still have trouble with weakness -- the thing is that now instead of the weakness being all the time it happens when I'm under stress.

So, you might want to reflect on whether you have more weakness when you are under stress. If you do, then the problem may be related to your nerves and by using methylcobalamin you may be able to reverse your problems. Methylcobalamin regenerates nerves. But, it's not fast. I think we're sort of used to taking an aspirin and the pain goes away in an hour.

With methylcobalamin it takes more like a month or two for the replacement to reach a level where there's a significant change for the better.

Those are my thoughts...

Thank you verymuch for the reply. I will say this, I have a bit of hypochondria so I do pay a lot more attention to myself and worry more about my health than I used to. I also never really had these symptoms until I went to the neurologist and he did strength test. So maybe it is just stress.
borz80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote