View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 06:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy This is getting more and more surreal!

Ok - here goes:

A few years ago we went to Belize - we came early (thank God) due to a family emergency and the morning after we returned, my hubby and I both came down with some really weird (and still totally unknown) illness - I'm talking 104 fevers and headaches so bad that pain meds wouldn't even touch - it was scary!

Then I became really, really ill and when I was finally dx'ed had thousands of little "spots" on my lungs, along with SEVERE anemia - needed 2 units of whole blood(unknown origin), heart problem, and the like - it was CRAZY! I would wake up with a nurse standing over my in ICU shaking me (blood pressure was waaaaaaaaaaay low) or a dr. telling me a "may" need a pacemaker..........

But before all of that - during my accident time I DID notice that I felt an electrical "charge" in my feet and legs and lots of fatigue - and I was only 20 @ the time........It was strange and I have no idea what caused it, but am experiencing it again now...........AUGH!!!!!!

What is going on with us? Seriously - what is it? I even have abnormal saliva - very, very acidic - needed 12 shots to numb my mouth last time I had a root canal - and worse, my body metabloizes it super fast, so the pain comes back! Now I think I may have sciatica (sp) - shooting pain down my back and left foot - can't wait to talk to my doc on Monday.........I have lots of questions for him - I have gone so far as to ask my folks if I was conceived anywhere near agent orange - -lol!

I just cannot figure this junk out!

Hope everyone else is having a better day!
Erin

Went to the hosp today to have my PICC line flushed and was really really weak - was afraid I'd fall before I got inside so it has been a BAD day!

Sorry for the rant!