View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 07:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by borz80 View Post
Thank you verymuch for the reply. I will say this, I have a bit of hypochondria so I do pay a lot more attention to myself and worry more about my health than I used to. I also never really had these symptoms until I went to the neurologist and he did strength test. So maybe it is just stress.
Hi, Oh dear, I didn't mean to make it sound as if "it's only stress" -- That's exactly not what I meant. Stress is very serious if it affects you. I mean, some people have stressful situations but their attitude is that it doesn't matter, things will turn out for the best... If you feel things very seriously, if things worry you quite a lot, then it actually changes your physiology.

I can't think of her name right now, but a scientist published a study that showed that stress actually burns out the ends of nerves. The ends of nerves are really small, but on the other hand, there are a lot of them.

Being affected by stress is not hypochondria. I'm so sorry if I gave the impression that feeling the affect of stress was giving in to imagined ills.

Please look at a list of symptoms of low B12 and see if there are many that are familiar to you. The thing with low B12 is that the sooner it is treated the more complete the healing and recovery can be.
Idealist (04-25-2009)