View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and the DJ was making fun of Paula and playing parts of the interview and not once was RSD mentioned. However, Joselita's post said it was mentioned by the interviewer. Having lived with a person with severe RSD for several years and learning over time the pain both physical and mental a person with RSD endures and the statement Paula made that she never takes pain meds struck me as very odd indeed. For 4 years my wife could not sleep more than 2-3 hours a night and went to work every morning because she took no meds except motrin and lost her mind and had a total collapse and is now disabled. She takes plenty of meds now and is more normal now than when she wasn't because her pain is being controlled much much better. Watching the clip of Paula, something is going on with her and she isn't being frank at all. Having not seen the full interview I wished she would have been more of a teacher in explaining this rare condition to the public and stayed on that course with the interviewer, she then would have come across in a much better light with the public.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kimmie (05-08-2009)