View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Wow, Erin, that sounds awful! They never found out what it could have been?
Annie, I know, sometimes, I look heaven-ward, and ask, Lord, seriously, another one?
I've gotten so tired of doctors ordering labs to check one thing, and they find another.
I have told my doctors before, Okay, I'll let you test for this, but Please, if you find anything else, just quietly treat it, and don't tell me. Other wise, my mental state is really goind to haywire. At times, I do break down and cry, but I think it's good to have those moments, just to let it out, and then get on with living life to the fullest, at least as much as I can.
You'll have to tell of your experience with the B12 problems you've had. It's very informative, and will help so many, and it can go hand in hand with MG. At least according to my Neuro it can.

You know everyone, I really think there is something to these injuries, or medical issues we've had that helped in bringing on MG. I really do.
Especially with the spinal cord. When one thinks of all that the spinal cord does, I have no problem believing a damaged one can bring it out.
I just wish there were a cure.
I really relate to the having things they can never find the answer too, or figure out what it is. That's how I felt for the longest time, to the point where I didn't want to even speak up about anything new that came up. Just didn't want to go through all the horrible tests to be told, "everything" is normal. And inside, I'm screaming NOooooooo, It's Not Normal, Something is Wrong!
Love Lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote