View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by borz80 View Post
Thanks, that does help. I do have a lot of stress in my life with school and worrying about my health all the time haha. I'm going to try to relax and not worry as much and see if that helps me at all.
Happiness! ((((((((((borz80)))))))))))

Two things... yesterday I tried to relax after a call to HopeNow about how Wells Fargo sent me a letter saying they denied my loan modification because I didn't send back the executed agreement... only in reality they never sent me the papers to be executed and sent back. I went outside to my shady corner where I have a peaceful arrangement of flowers and sat there for several minutes with the intention of relaxing, but when I tried to get up I couldn't because this sharp pain in my leg kept making it buckle and I couldn't keep my balance. When I could see it wasn't going to stop I held on to a low tree limb to get about a quarter of the way to my door, then there was a chair I could hold on to... So, my point is that relaxing is not always the outcome of wanting to relax or trying to relax.

The other thing is that your mother could have had a stressful pregnancy with the result that you grew from your very earliest days in an environment depleted of healthy levels of vitamin B12.

You're very young, so it may well be that stress your mother suffered is manifesting harm to you now. You may be worrying about your health because there are things that need to be addressed in order for you to go on in a healthy way for a long and good life.

I very much wish you would get the methylcobalamin, I would say the 5mg lozenges, and use them for two months. Start out by making notes of your symptoms, then each day as you are using the methylcobalamin make notes on your current symptoms and on how you are feeling.

At the end of two months you will have a pretty clear view of the effectiveness of methylcobalamin.

I feel sure that if you weren't having health problems you wouldn't be so worried about them. I think that B12 may make you feel so much better that you aren't worrying anymore.

(((((((((((((Borz80)))))))))))))))
Idealist (04-25-2009)