View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 01:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorkbrain View Post
I am new to this forum. I am here because I need some advice from other patients. I was diagnosed with MS in October of 1993. I still work full-time, and most people don't even know I have it, but I am having some problems that are really starting to affect my quality of life. My two major problems are double vision, and a weak right leg (I can walk about half a mile before it gives out). I have had double vision for 4 years now, and my only relief from it is prism glasses, but apparently if you wear those too long, the eyes shift and adapt, causing some additional problems, so I wear them as little as possible. The double vision has become worse lately, though, and I am now considering looking into eye surgery, or getting on Tysabri (I have been on everything else that's out there, and am currently on Rebif). I can't find enough information, though, that will let me know if Tysabri can help the double vision to go away. Did any Tysabri users on here have double vision before starting the treatment and, if so, did the double vision problem improve at all after starting the treatment? Thanks for any help you can provide!
I had a mild double vision from a prior relapse when I started Tysabri 2+ years ago. The double vision has improved to the point that it is almost gone.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dorkbrain (04-24-2009), Riverwild (04-24-2009)