View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

sorry posted this in the wrong thread so yeah you are not seeing double if you read this elsewhere

hey folks, I am going to have a blood test or two and give it a try, i have read most of the pml's where in europe another factor that i was given by Nero the neuro is that 5 of them had chemo in the year or two prior to tys,

yeah im scare sh less keep reading this stuff and dont know what to make of it, but like he said with the way its progressing its tys or rebif he seriously thinks a b and c are just going to treat me the same, i have had 6 new lesions in 8 months and 2 that may of been hidden before or just not caught at last time and or 8 new lesions , either way copaxone isnt working or at least it kept my lesions to 6-8 instead of 15 ya know,

i am confused been reading a lot on line spent most of the day reading yesterday, sure wish i knew if this is right. Deb and I and nero the neuro sat in his office for an hour and half the other day, talking all aspects of this over and over finally deb said ok doc franks your son put him on meds he said without a doubt it would be tys if his kid had what i got going on, and he wont change the classification from rrms to spms cause of the insurance company. but he agreed its spms its going too fast losing left leg usage my eye my hand and now its attacking my right side too, so i am confused and as always the more i read the worse it gets lol

any advice would be greatly appreciated and i plan on reading this whole thread this weekend, i have been warned i also did a lot of soul searching and looking up reports of these pml or plm cases, just wish they could figure out why if its this bug that hides in, was it the kidneys? or if it is a fact of chemo treatments interacting with tys.... sorry if this turned into a hijack i figure this would be best place for this if ya want pm me or mail me your views i will read this to get some of your views, i know if i dont try something real soon i will be using a chair on a reg basis, and if there is a chance to halt this or stem the progress a yr or two b4 chair time guess thats good, not sure if risking this plm thing is worth it if i am gonna be in a chair anyway, thas my biggest question is the risk worth whats sort of gonna happen from MS or my degenerating spine, im just confused still, so got more reading to do and hey i may not even pass the blood test,

peace folks, sorry i went on so much

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (04-24-2009), Natalie8 (04-26-2009), Riverwild (04-24-2009)