View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 06:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I remember seeing her on Larry King - may have been a couple years back. He asked her about her "condition" or something to that effect. She could not come up with Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I forget what she said now, but it was something with the same first letters, but totally different words.

This is not what she said... as I forget... but lets say it was the equivalent to "Regional Symptom Disorder" I remember doing an actual double take at the TV. I taped the interview, as I was curious to see what if anything she had to say about her RSD, or lack of it. I played it back several times, not believing what I was hearing. What a joke. SO GLAD she is not a spokesperson for RSD. Sheesh.

I remember I posted about it the next day on the old board.

I thought at the time -- there has not been one day, not one minute -- that I have not remembered the words "Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy" since I was diagnosed.

How about you?

After I saw that, I had no respect for her in relation to having RSD. I don't believe it. She may have pain from being a dancer - I don't deny that. But to not KNOW what RSD stands for if you have it? I just don't think that happens.

RSD is life changing. It's way more than arthritis. Way more. If you have it, you remember what it's called.
daylilyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kimmie (05-08-2009), tjbird (05-11-2009)