View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Smirk Rsd.cs

Thank you all so much!! I feel so much better now that I'm getting some type of feedback. I can't talk to Corey about all this because he's already hurt enough about all this stuff and I dont want to push it, or make him think about it anymore than he already does. As soon as the dr. said compartment, Corey was on the ball with having the surgery... Im so frustrated with everything thats going on and I just really need someone to give me some type of feedback.

Do any of you know any good doctors around the Illinois area? We don't mind traveling... but I am not letting him have this CS surgery untill I'm confident that his RSD won't flare up and cause more problems than what we are already having..

another thing that made me mad, and not trust this doctor (other than his crazy tests) but he has delt with RSD, maybe 4 times in his entire career, and he admited that... but anyways, he has no idea what RSD is- (he's admitted this too) and so he is kind of throwing that whole diagnoses to the corner. He's presurring Corey into wanting these damn surgeries and other needle tests. SO FRUSTRATING..

Sorry...
I'm rambling now.

Anyways- Thank you all so much!!

Courtney
cjonesy22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote