View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default I cant believe my bad luck....

Ok, I have been venting this in the bipolar forum as well, but I need to keep venting if I want to get over it...

Heck....

Ah ha, my nasty life... my pathetic luck...

I had a very stressful week.... Maybe you remember my culture cells died suddenly.... Then I made a long experiment on wensday.... Since that day, I was feeling extremely tired.... thursday, busy day as well, lookng for several things my boss needed... damn... and on friday, finally friday ! I was going to see my favourite band performing here, in my city (they are from Finland)... I bought my ticket like 2 months ago, with several problems, I didnt have money, needed to ask an aunt, etc... whatever... and, of course, precisly yesterday, the silly goverment of my city decided to cancel all the public activities because my country seems to be under an epidemy of this porcine influenza virus....

Gosh, Im still feeling mad and sad....

They are giving us our miney back, but heck, I needed distraction, I wanted to see them sing !!!

I never do anything, and the day I finally decide to go out and do something for distractions, these things happen.... how nice.
BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-28-2009), barbo (04-27-2009), mistiis (04-27-2009)