View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 08:26 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, sounds to me like they think it too and that's why your being re-evaluated. Jim's doctor used to do it without Jim even knwoing until he got a letter. Also, their system is different than most % systems. They rate your hands at x amount, your leg at x amount, your bladder at x amount, etc. Jim's over 100% but he only gets 100% if that makes any sense. LOL He even has brain syndrome listed at 10%. He laughs when he sees that one.

On all serious accounts, go with what you think. That is a lot of days missed at work and quite a few attacks. Maybe you should let it ride and if your get better you can try to be re-evaluated for going back to work. I think Jim stayed on voc rehab for quite awhile before he realized his ms wasn't going to get better. But some do get better. You know ms, it's different with everyone. Maybe the doctor wants you to heal up because you may be over doing it? Aren't you going to college too? Maybe it's all too much and you can focus on school for a bit while you draw your disability from the VA?

Whatever you do or they say I wish you nothing but good luck and pain free days Brandon.
MooseasaurusRex (04-26-2009)