Thread: Bad, bad day!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Yeah, sure bites!

Kate,
It's terrible that you couldn't enjoy your day without paying a big price.
Being diseased is so "sick and wrong!"

Yesterday there was a cool front moving through here (Denver, CO USA) and man - those things trash me out! I was rotten all day. The sun is out now, though and the front seems to have passed so I'm hoping for a better day today. I know you were responding to Erin, but I wanted to throw some sympathy your way, too.

Hope it just takes one day of rest for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi Erin,

so sorry you arn't doing too badly, I hope you don't have to have a plasma exchange!!

I've had a busy few days, friday, I babysat my 7 year old niece, we cooked ANZAC biscuits and made sheperds pie for our dinners. Yesterday I drove 40km to attend ANZAC day ceremonies, and then went to Dads nursing home for the ceremony there and had lunch with him...............Today I can barley type, am running to the toilet and feeling just plain sick, it just ain't fair is it, we seem to be doing well then come crashing down. You would think after nearly 7 years I would be use to it, but I guess I keep hoping things will change. Sorry to take over your thread, I do hope today that you are feeling a lot better.
I'm spending the rest of the day resting!!
take care
Kate