Thread: Happy Friday~
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Wink Good Evening~

Yes Nancy, I am at peace. I have come to the place where I have to except what I can't change. I do have knee problems tho. It is difficult for me to stand more than ten minutes without a numb thigh and a sore knee. The knee thing bothers me at night after I am off of it.

I am going to ask my surgeon about it next Thurs. He don't do this, but I am sure he would recommend a Dr that is good at it. It is an Ortho Hospital. I don't want anything until later after the bad weather is over, for it is far away, for winter.

I messed around with a Dr. close to home and it didn't pay. He operated on it and I didn't learn a thing, except it was painful. At least I agained a Cryo Cuff out of it so I could ice it down. I spend many of hours hurting in the night. Nothing makes it better for long. Something must be wrong with it for it will soon be a year since I had surgery on it.

Where is everybody? Everyone must be getting ready for Christmas or cleaning. I need to do that. Come in and post if you read this. We do miss you!
Hugs,
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote