Thread: Bad, bad day!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi Dorothy!

You are so sweet! I really appreciate the prayers - as I am a BIG believer in the power of prayer!

Doesn't the exchange stink? I just can't stand the thought of it, but I know it helps - I'm just scared that I am going to go out of my mind while they place it.......It also looks so UGLY and hurts, but then again I know it is b/c they are doing it wrong! I was cussing out the guy that did it last time - it was CRAZY! I am not a cusser, but it did hurt a bit! YUCK!

I cannot wait to see Dr. I! He always makes me feel safe, b/c I know he won't sugar coat ANYTHING! I am still hoping he will reduce my pred cuz' I am heavier than ever - and my "sexy" sideburns have come back - lol!

How are YOU? Are you OK? Feeling stronger?

Can't wait to hear from you!
Big, big hugs!
ERin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe View Post
Erin:

I'm so sorry that you are going through this, especially the thought of plasma exchange. I have had the same experience, so I know where you are coming from. You are not alone. Hopefully when you see the Doctor on Monday, there will be other options, please keep me posted. Until then, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Dorothy