Thread: Bad, bad day!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi LIzzie!

How are YOU hon? I think I wold have knocked out the "great" nuse that bent your needle - still have no idea how on earth that happened!

I am the same way about having people over - I just don't want them to leave - I hate being stuck here, but belive it is best for the time being @ least!

You have a GREAT sense of humor! I love it!

My pastor stopped by again otday and prayed with me - it felt so great! He really is amazing! He seems to "know" when I need prayer most!

When do you have your next infusion? Are you OK?

My thoughts and prayers are with you!
Big, big hugs!
ERin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell'sMom View Post
Hi Erin, I too am so sorry. It is indeed a real pain in the neck being sick, and feeling trapped inside all the time..at least this is what I feel. I've been house bound so long that I feel like when I do get a hold of a living breathing human being infront of me, I don't want them to go. ..
Yesterday during my Iron Infusion, the nurse had a problem with my vein. Call me uptight, ****, or whatever, but, I don't care to have them dig around, as though they're digging for gold in my Arm.
The last time, She bent the needle, how is that possible?? When she pulled it out, it looked like a tiny fish hook....um..Not good, and never ever had that happen to me before!!! It wasn't fun getting the needle out either.
I joked, that I knew I needed to get a lot of Iron, but bending of a needle may mean enough is enough...
And for some reason, been in the mood to see the movie "Iron Man"...lol
Sorry sick person humor..
All kidding aside, I do understand what your feeling, and it is soooo frustrating.
Hang in there, better days are ahead.
Much Love
Lizzie