View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 10:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

What Was on my plate ...
Hubs surgery went well he had cryosurgery for prostate and is home getting back into "the swing of things".

I did relay for life cancer rally this Friday We did pretty good before the relay we raised 3000$
Then the night of relay we did $750.00 in food sales and another $2500.00 in checks and cash donations.

I do have 2 stories from the relay one was I dressed up as burger king with robe and I had phone books in my pants .
I dressed to do the red carpet lap. I saw Ronald McDonald clown there and I had my camera and was on way to line up for the costume lap and I got like 10 feet near him and was swarmed with people in black shirts they "helped" me along past any chance of a picture of me with Ronald. I was warned not to come near or try to get a picture of Ron Mc D or they will have cops come. Was NO WAY anyone with a burger king outfit was getting near Ronald McDonald

And my best friend lost her bunny. A special bunny that sat on her G-mas bed while she was dying from cancer. It has a nurses uniform as that was what her g-ma was a nurse. anyways it was sitting next to g-mas luminary bag . it sits next to the bag every year but this time someone had taken it. We stared walking around looking on ground in case it got kicked then I saw some teens walked over and asked the group if anyone had found a bunny. by that time my friend was crying and upset... but faith and 5 mins later one of the girls came back with the bunny and My friend was soooo happy guess g-ma's spirit/memory and boo-boo bunny got a ride around the path.
I have picture up on my public page of relay and my team.

what IS on my plate - many senior high school banquets awards programs ,work, an open mic, time in garden at best pals house, visit with sister coming from Virginia , S.T.P. night , paying for 8th grade grad night to Busch Gardens pay for senior prom dress and prom night for oldest.... and way to much more... need to call Pono, and a couple others.
my hubs birthday tomorrow a cake to bake and surprises to bestow.

SO WHATS ON YOUR PLATE?????
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-28-2009), barbo (04-28-2009), Lara (05-04-2009), mistiis (04-27-2009)