View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 11:01 PM
buckwheat

buckwheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millerprof View Post
I am a firm believer that the immune system plays a role in RSD. I personally believe that my immune system was taxed before my surgery for a number of reasons, and therefore my immune system wasn't able to deal with surgery effectively. This may seem like a stretch, but I've been looking at the similarities with Autism (although obviously the symptomology is different, both are neurological). There are a lot of people with autism that have an improvement in symptoms after doing things to clean up their immune systems detoxing, changing diet getting rid of yeast, gluten, casien, cleaning up their gut--getting rid of bad bacteria and introducing the "good" and even getting rid of parasites, going organic so it's one less thing for the immune system to deal with (processing pesticides), taking different supplements. If this can help with a neurological problem like autism (which was thought to be "incurable," than why not RSD, if it really is related to an immune problem? I actually did try quite a bit of this, as I was reading "Mother Warriors" as I was going through HBOT. I'm not sure how much it played a role in my improvement compared to everything else I've tried, but I AM better now. I haven't stuck with the diet, though, after I began to feel better.
Hi Miller,

I love your spirit and atitude.

Much Love, Roz xoxo
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (04-26-2009)