Thread: I'm a DONKEY!
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm a DONKEY!

Hi....is this the confession room?? To all those that know me.....YUP, Mom is driving me crazy...to all those that don't....MOM is Driving me CRAZY!!!

I lost it just now...she has been Horrid the last few days, & my patience just FLEW out the window

The past few days have been bad for her with incontinence issues...3rd morning in a row I am cleaning carpets....I was kewl about all that, then she started on me about going shopping for shoes.....I don't go out much at all....Only Dr. appt. due to My TBI & medical issues.....I can't deal with fighting, or loud noises....

So she kept buggin me & after telling her yes, no, later, she has shoes, Blah,Blah,Blah....I just lost it....Yelling back & forth (She knows how to do that just fine)...So now I am shaking and just so on the edge....I figured I could write you all and vent a little....maybe distract me cause I just feel like calling someone to take her away! VERY BAD ME!!!

I know I will regret this even worse than right now...what I jerk I am...there..I'm done venting....
gardengrl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-30-2009), Dmom3005 (05-05-2009), pono (05-03-2009), Twinkletoes (04-27-2009)