View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member
Yappiest Elder Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ras1256 View Post
Love that song, Mrsd! Here goes some practice.

WOW - I did a sketch of a wolf that looks almost just like this! I must be better than I thought (hurry, someone pat me on the back before I break my arm!)

Thanks again curious. I'm gonna send some family members some emails with cute little things attached. This is so easy and there are so many choices on that website.

I need to see if there are any pictures of garage doors there! My husband's company website needs some pictures and I just didn't know how to do this. Any expertise on how to take a picture and then get that converted to the html code so I can post his before and after pictures on his website? Do you have to go through Youtube or something?

This is soooo cool.

Thanks again!

Becky
Becky here is the link of samples on how to use PhotoBucket. It's site where you load your pictures. You can add them to your website.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread7728.html

Don't use the code for forums, unless you are posting them here. Use the direct link to add them to the website.

Depending on the software, if your server gives you software free that is, for editing your website, you should just be able to upload pictures. You can PM about that. I do the our businesses website.

Curious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote