Thread: Healing pains?
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 01:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
I always assumed and I am still clueless but as one can do more with their body that is a sign of things healing and getting better. Also my pain doc I saw this week said that if you can find the underlying why behind this then treating that can help the repair of course like people here mentioned the b12 for me I have no idea still and basically am running out of testing. Trying to hold the hope though to recover.
Daniella, I used to think when I was having a better day that maybe, just maybe healing might be starting. Then of course I will get a horrific day after that and let down sinks in. I am trying to hold out hope that I may recover as well.....even if it takes a long time, just thinking that there may be a chance that I can get so much better gets me hopeful again. I try and tell myself that it does happen, and some posters on this board are living proof. The first neurologist I saw was totally negative telling me it's basically for life and they can only treat the pain. I dumped him. He was so gloom and doom. The second neurologist told me that everyone is different, and he has had patients whose neuropathy healed and that it can happen. I guess time will tell, but all we can do is keep hoping.
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote