Thread: Happy Friday~
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 09:48 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Karen~

I can idenfy with alzhimers diease. My Mother had it, and you need a much needed rest from it. Won't you consider your mother in law being in a nursing home? It is robbing you from a normal life. I do hate to see this happen. You are young yet and need to have more going on your lives. People just don't understand do they? Someone shoud be releaving you so the two of you, could do more in your lives.
There is a life behond this. You must be a wonderful care giver, that she has done well, this far. Let me tell you it gets worse. My mom got to the point she could not talk and finally couldn't eat very good, next she couldn't even take medicine. You may think, it gets better but it don't. By then, they don't even want to get out of bed and you don't know what they want. They are like a vegetable. It does grieve me to think about it.
I do think you need help of some kind. I hope and pray, you can have a nice Christmas. I put my mom in the nursing home on Christmas eve day. That's how desperate we were.

befuddled2~ I hope things went ok for you today. You do sound like your down too. I will say a prayer for you both tonight. I'm just tired every night. I hope we all can survived it threw the Holidays!
Much love to all of you,
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote