View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 09:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahlek View Post
That the doc is essentially saying....don't change that 'PROGRAM' is totally Superior!

As for fires, on the east coast of the US that's not usually the issue. More likely suprise blizzards [as in more all at once or plain old too much], super heavy rains in short periods [including hurricanes], or the extremes of too hot/cold for too long a time.

I believe there are some folks around here that can speak to fire issues in the Mid-west and Pacific Coast areas, and other on 'earthquakes'.

For you tho - I'm wishing safe conditions and passage.... - j

Fires are bad enough ,they can do a lot of damage in many ways, but besides fires we are really a lucky country, we have had hurricanes in the past like at Darwin that done a lot of damage but thankfully they are very rare.

I have seen on film the hurricanes, blizzards etc that you guys get, wow, they are unreal, i have always wondered about the areas that are prone to hurricans in the US, will the insurance companies insure the homes in these areas that can be wiped out at any old time ? and in the winter , cars must have a lot more accidents due to the ice on the road.
Thanks for wishes

Last edited by Brian; 12-15-2006 at 10:01 PM. Reason: spell
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote