View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Angry articles

I now have a .pdf copy of "Autoantibodies in complex regional pain syndrome bind to a differentiation-dependent neuronal surface autoantigen," the article that I started the thread with. If anyone wants to see it, just drop me a PM with your email address, as the file is too big to post here.

Unfortunately, as to "Autoimmune Disease During Pregnancy and the Microchimerism Legacy of Pregnancy," even though the site that it's on states that it is an "Open Access Article" not subject to U.S. Copywrite law, the only way you can get it is by paying an outfit called informa heathcare $43.00, which is an outrageously high price for a journal article - let alone an Open Access Article that should be available for free - and then you have to agree not only not to post it online (which is typical) but to not share it with anyone else, which is outrageous! For anyone who is interested, you can check it out at http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/con...20130802205886 but to get to the pricing details, you have to do the free online registration. Sorry about that.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
angelrsd (04-27-2009), Dew58 (04-27-2009)