View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Exclamation That's enough Erin!

Girl? What am I goin to do with you, huh? I think your body is just ganging up on you to MAKE you slow down and rest! I just had to play mama for a minute, hope you don't mind!

I'm glad you have such a good doc that listens to you and really checks you out. Is this the cutie pie?

You really need to slow down and take it easy now. If they think you need some kind of spine surgery, Please check out the minimally invasive options. If that comes up, please get in touch with me and I'll give you some direction and links with information about that.

You take care honey. I promise there will be light at the end of the tunnel. You're too young and spunky for all this to keep you down for long!

Loves ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinhermes View Post

Hello all! JUst got back from Dr. I's office. I have been experiencing really, really bad lower back pain on my left side, along with a feeling of electricity and numbing of my left foot, so I asked him about it. He thinks it may be a possible compound fracture of my back. Also, he wants to do another x ray of my back, another EMG on my legs, blood work and a cat scan of my sinuses - I've also had wicked headaches followed by nosebleeds......yuck!

I start another round of IV IG next week - during which time I am to lower my pred to 30 mgs a day - YAY!

For those of you that pray, please do so! I am a bit scared!

Big hugs!
Erin