View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 08:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Annie.
Yes, but if you check on Belladonna there are elements of it that are used to heal the heart. I guess that's what I had in mind when her name popped into my head! We usually just call her Bella (or dummy).

I am getting to the point where I may go see another physchologist. They really do help and have seen them before. When the anti depressants aren't enough anymore, at that lasts for a week or more is when I usually start heading that direction.

Becky
I can't get any kind of disability insurance, mostly because of the condition of my neck. I've tried and they laugh at me! Were you able to get some even with the MG diagnosis? I would think that would be one that would leave you out of it too.

We have a muscle car we are planning to sell to help with expenses. I think I can work all that out - it's just that I love where I work so much! If I am going to be able to return to work anywhere, that's where I want it to be.

It'll all work out, I'm sure. I will be going to Steve's appointment tomorrow. I have noticed a couple of things I think the doc should know that I'm not sure Steve is aware of - yet. I'll have to tell him what I want to bring up to the doc before we go. I just don't want to mention anything too early, considering he's already upset by other things.

How are you doing? Have you had your appts. yet? PM me if you'd like.

Take care of yourself, Annie. We all love you and you do great things for us here!
ras1256 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote