View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 05:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cazzie,
There are simple partials and complex partials. The simple partials you're conscious and alert, but your senses are a little messed up. You can hear, see, smell, or feel things that aren't there. Also you can have Deja Vu. My simple partial is Deja Vu. The complex partial is basically a photo copy of an absence seizure. You go totally unconscious, and then when you're conscious again. You're totally confused for a little while. Then when you're totally back to normal, you have no idea you had a seizure unless a person tells you that you did. During half the complex partials I hallucinate during the confusion. They say that simple partial and complex partial are the hardest to get under control. That can also be because of why you're having the seizures. I have them from scar tissue on the right and left temporal lobes. I've been on EVERY med on the market, and have had the VNS and currently the RNS. Since nothing has controlled them my doctor says that my epilepsy is severe. But i must say, the RNS has helped me some.
Sincerely
shawn33

Quote:
Originally Posted by cazzie View Post
hi all.
can sombody expline Simple Complex Partials? in easy understable engish!!!

take care
cazzie
shawn33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote