View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 02:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

YEAH! What Biz said!! I agree! Jeesh Biz--You're good girlfriend!!! I'm impressed, course, it doesn't take too much, it's just me, so don't get too big of a head! Go with the flow Befuddled--take a jammie day once in a while--you deserve it!! We luv ya!!
Hugs,
LS
PS--Hey BS--the Christmas present from muscle guy tonight was two bottles of my favorite champagne!! The irony here is he doesn't drink, so I'll hafta share them with one of the other guys. BUT he's the one who ate the candy that I got from one of the other guys (candy/boat guy gave me a 10 pound canister of fancy mixed nuts that I have all but one cashew eaten--like THAT'S better than candy??, and a gift certificate to a bunch of stores where it can be used, but I only recognize Herberger's)....so, does this mean things evened out??

I can't wait till next Wednesday to see what picnic guy is getting me. He's been giving me hints and driving me nuts--and he knows it--that's why he's doing it. The hints so far were--wear dressier clothes, and I said a dress? he said sure, "are you afraid of heights", and bring a warm coat. I guessed dinner at a restaurant--like on the 25th floor and he said nope. All I can think of is an airplane or a hot air baloon, but what's with the dressier clothes then?? hmmmmm And I'm thinking, jeesh, all I got him was an executive pen with his name engraved on it and about 7 dozen cookies.....