View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 07:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah, another Opana er buddy. Actually I started on the 10mg 2x a day, and stayed on that for 3 wks. I'm up to 20mg 2x a day now. It is very strong, and for the first 4 days or so of starting Opana I slept almost 15-18 hrs a day. I couldn't do anything. I was almost comatose and then it was much better. The same thing when he increased it, but then I only slept for a couple of days. I'm really happy taking it. I've been on it almost 2 months, and I can now see so much of a difference in my pain. If you want to pm me I'll send you to another site that talks about opana er. According to the site, Opana er is 7 times stronger then morphine. Pm me. I'm going to be upped again in about a week, and I'm looking forward to it. Right now I'm feeling better then I have in years and years, including the time with the scs. I don't drive because of the meds, but I have put in a small garden of veg and herbs, I'm starting a compost pile, and this is all stuff that I couldn't do before this med. I had one flair while taking the 10mg and i almost went to the er. I was i going to see my dr. anyway in 2 days so I hung in there. that's when he upped it. so far so good.

Mary

Ps. aside from Lyrica (which I don't like) I'm only on cymbalta and no other pain meds. It's nice
Dew58 (04-29-2009)