Thread: bad bone scan
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 04:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart results

I got the results today, of coarse the rsd showed worsening since my last scan and abnormalities of my right hand (duh I told him it had spread!) He said that he wants and mri of my back and to rule out infections...I told him my back does hurt but I had an old wc claim that covered that and he said it would take too long to re-open, I tend to feel it is just swelling and showing the rsd has spread (guess a nurses' opinion doesn't count with him) especially since he won't even admit the arm spread. My left leg and foot are swollen, both feet are purple and sore, I can't wear shoes today because i can't fit into them. If anyone has rsd in legs please tell me if this fits the bill. Otherwise he is making my regular insurance pay for all the test for my back. I also had back pain with my initial injury this time and it comes and goes so maybe it is still from this, no one took mri of it though because they thought the muscle guarding was just from pain from my neck. Thanks for all of your replies everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSbe View Post
Too bad they didn't check your legs, they were taking the scan anyway, so... why not? Didn't the guy say more than "saw something"? I would definitely want to know right then and there what he saw!

Don't feel too scared, the results may end up being okay or not that bad, so stay strong until you get the official results. I hope they get interpreted well, especially with RSD and all.

I remember I had a truckload of tests done, the bone scan being only one of them (actually they did that one three times).

Jennelle, when do you think you'll get the results? Do you have to wait long?
Jennelle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (04-29-2009)