View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 09:58 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Billye: here's how Alan makes his shakes.

He tried a new one. Chocolate. That did it for him. He won't use anything else.

He takes a blender, fills it up to line 32 with skim milk, he takes two scoop of the chocolate whey protein mix (he uses GNC 100% Whey Protein), then he adds 4 splendas (he likes is very sweet). Then he adds some ice cubes. Then he hits the pulse button on the blender until it gets all mixed up. With the chocolate one, you get a kind of chocolate milk. Alan goes nuts (i tasted it and he is right to go nuts, it's the most delicious thing I ever drank).

Then he has the strawberry one. This one he does a bit different.
He uses the same amount of skim milk, two scoops of the strawberry whey mix, a whole banana, 4 splendas, and some ice. The he pulses it until it's like a thick shake. You never tasted something so good in you life.

But now that he bought the chocolate, he goes crazy over that. I told him "put a banana in that" and he said "no, I like my bananas at night. This man is eating me out of house and home but who cares, he feels better and the exercise he does is good for his neuropathy, (the PN doctor at Methodist told him to keep doing what he's doing).

So there you have the shake mixtures. Happy shaking!!!!

Show this graphic to your hubby, he'll bust out lauging.

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote