View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well tomorrow will determine if he goes to jail or not. I do have my input with the prosecutor.

Yet it is the State vs my husband. I have more medical records to bring, my MRI of my c-spine is Monday and right after a Cat Scan of the Brain done with contrast dye. I have the paperwork on his prior's from back East too.

I dread tomorrow, but it will be over soon enough, no more waiting. If he gets just a slap on the wrist for this, like the monitering program, I will be upset, because if he goes through that with no problems (as they all do because they are masters of manipulation) the charges will be dropped. Plus he already went through a program back East. They are all a JOKE< only 2 percent of men change, sad isn't it? But true.

They upped me to a stronger pain med too, see how it works.

I will be up early with the nerves, but I can take my anti-anxiety pill. Once I am there and it's all started, I'll be okay, I hope.

If he decides to let this go to trial, UGHHHHHHHHHHHH there are too many witness's and he would be a fool, plus the police took pictures at the scene.

He will be wasting people's time and then some.

I bet he is going to try and cop a plea, in fact I can feel it. He will probably plead guilty and then get reduced jail time and the monitering system or whatever it is. It's not fair, he could of killed me.

Maybe with them seeing my medical records and the prior's from back East will make a difference, lets hope so.

Going to try and sleep tonight, I'll be up early early, I know it.

Almost time for Axcess Hollywood, then Prison Break I love that show, no pun intended.

Talk to you before I go in the morning, my time, or when I get back, they go in alphabetical order, so our last name is in the beginninng of the alphabet, hopefully it will be over fast.

Hugs, Nikko