View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 06:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile No experience, but very interested in HBOT

I do not have any experience in HBOT for Alzheimer's.

However, because of reading this post, I began to look into this, and found enough info to make me want to consider this therapy for my mother. I already spoke with an outfit in Tampa about renting a unit, and I am waiting to hear from another organization. I also ordered a book on HBOT, which I think I am going to scan before I make a final rental decision.

Thank you very much for your post!!!

(I have been into Alt Med for 24 years, and have now and then heard good things about HBOT. After reading Dr. Douglass’ book on Hydrogen Peroxide, I believe him when he says that oxygen is the body’s most critical nutrient: Since we can survive weeks w/o food, days/hours w/o water, but only minutes w/o oxygen. Dr. Douglass helped--and cured some--patients with AIDS, in Africa, with simple hydrogen peroxide--amazing.)

I believe that if the HBOT were not to help my mother’s dementia, it would surely help her general health, and a trial would be worth it after all. I also would want to put my father on HBOT, if I rent a unit.

Since the price of rental is not prohibitively high, I would suggest to anyone to at least give this therapy a 30-day-trial, if there should be any chance at all that HBOT can benefit his/her condition.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

ConniVel
Florida
ConniVel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote