View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:06 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Whine...rant...pity poor me...

So this week has been quite a week. I finally broke down and got handicap license plates for the car so I could keep the placard in the van. I won't need them until the heat hits and then again when it turns cold. So I kept putting it off. I was okay with it until I got the form filed out by the neuro. Then it hit me and I was upset. I was okay again by the time I went for the plates themselves.

Since it's Spring and the birds are out singing, I have found I do have a little more energy. So I have been going for daily walks (2-3 miles!) and sometimes even go for a second short walk with my neighbor so we can chat. I have even lost a few pounds (wow!).

Yesterday half way through my morning walk I started getting a pain in the arch of my foot. This pain is getting worse and it's very difficult to walk. It feels like I bruised something inside my foot. I am doing the MS walk on Sunday so I cannot walk for the rest of the week. I want to rest my foot and hope it is better by Sunday.

It never fails, I start exercising and feeling good and something always happens. Usually my MS starts to misbehave and I expect that. But now I am having something new to deal with and it really ****** me off.

Okay I'm done now...
karousel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (04-30-2009), Desinie (05-03-2009), SallyC (04-30-2009), tkrik (04-30-2009), Twinkletoes (04-30-2009)