View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:41 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I know what you mean about the hug and a bra irritating it. It drives me insane some days. Luckily, I am home alone most of the day and can lounge around without one.....but I have to wear one if I go out. There's no getting around that!

I have found that a good support or posture bra helps. It does take some getting used to because it is a little constricting but after I get used to it I find it actually helps. I guess it forces me into sitting up straighter. I've found that I can breathe a little better....or at least get a good deep breath.....when I wear one.

Playtex has some really good ones. Here's a website that has some awesome deals and they're really reliable. I order from them quite a bit. Their online address is www.juliasbrashop.com.

Good luck!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Friend2U (01-22-2010), tkrik (04-30-2009)